Write about my fitness and eating habits

Hello everybody! I'm Phuc, today i will write about my fitness and eating habits. Every day I jog 500m and push up 10 times , in the afternoon, I usually go to play soccer for about an hour. Every time I exercise or play soccer I feel tired but my strength will be improved and healthier. 
I usually eat vegetables, meat, fruits and drink some milk everyday . Vegetables and fruits are good for health and it also make the skin beautiful , after dinner, I usually go for a jog . I feel that running is very good for health , I think we shouldn't eat too much fast food , it's not good for health. Besides soccer and running, I also play many other sports, because I find playing sports fun and it's also good for health. We should exercise more and avoid eating fast food and fatty food



Comments