favourite piece of clothing

My name is Phuc. I am 17 years old. I am a sociable and easygoing person. Therefore, the requirement for daily wear is not too high. I like to wear comfortable clothes. In the summer, I like to wear T-shirts and shorts. The clothes colors that I chose are white and black. This is a classic color scheme and very easy to match. With that outfit, I can pair it with a pair of sneakers. I look super cool in that outfit. In winter, I like to wear a hoodie and long pants. On days when the temperature drops too low, I will wear a black jacket. 


In general, it suits me very well. I usually buy clothes in stores near my house. 
That store sells very beautiful and fashionable clothes, the clothes are sewn very carefully to make the wearer feel comfortable without being uncomfortable. My favorite outfit is a white t-shirt. My mom bought it for my birthday last year. I wear it a lot. The t-shirt is very comfortable to wear. For formal occasions I would choose a shirt and trousers for an elegant look. Everyone has a different favorite style. Share your favorite outfits with me.

  


Comments