Write about your most recent vacation

                                                                    MY VACTION

Last Saturday, my family had a trip to Da Nang. We started moving at 6am, and be other plane at 6:30. We flew for 2 hours, down to the airport Da Nang air had so cool. My family arrived at the hotel at 11am. After we put our suitcase away we went to have lunch. There are many dishes at the hotel and they are quite delicious. After lunch, my family went back to the hotel to rest for a fun afternoon out. We hanged out in Asia park, after we finished playing we went back to hotel, that outing was great. The sunset in the afternoon at Da Nang is beautiful, with a peaceful atmosphere. In the evening, my whole family went to eat hotpot, and ate a lot of other thing. After eating, the whole family went to see Da Nang at night, drank sugarcane juice and played games at the amusement park. Around 11pm I started going to bed to end a long happy day. After the fun outing, we returned to Ha Noi. Those 2 day out was amazing. I really want to go to Da Nang again.

    


Comments