Write about my habitual activities

           Hello! My name is Đỗ Minh Phúc. Today, i will tell you about my habitual activities.

Today is a beautiful day, I woke up at 6am. 6:15 I went downstairs to have breakfast.
6:30 am I start going to school. I go to school by school bus, it takes me about 25 minutes to be at school. 8.15am starts the first class.8:45 a.m. End of the first class.9 am I start the 2nd class. We study until 11:35, then school is over. When I got home at 12:30, I had to eat lunch.1pm is my nap time, I nap until 2:30pm.From 3 o'clock is the time I sit and play games until 4:30. Sometimes in the afternoon I go to play soccer with my friends. At 5 p.m. I started cooking for myself. At 6:30 pm, my family starts eating until 7 pm. 7:30 a.m. I start studying until 8:30 a.m. And finally at 11 o'clock I started going to bed

                                               

Comments